America First! Patriot Party of New Mexico
1. America first is more than a plank, it is our "prime directive." It is the direct opposite of globalism, foreign involvement, special interest groups and crony capitalism. We support laws and policies that make America stronger and reject laws and policies that are mere pork fat and back room deals masquerading as beneficial laws.
2. The Constitution, as originally understood and written, is the highest law in the land and must be upheld. The Constitution is not intended to limit Citizens but to limit Government. The rule of law must be balanced with justice for all. Two-tiered injustice must end.
3. Government must be reduced in size and limited in scope. Career politicians are to be removed from office. Corruption must be punished and removed. Term limits and campaign reforms that reduce the influence of money and technology must be instituted.
a) Specifically, politcal corruption, including lobbying, must be held as a serious crime. There must be serious consequences for politicians choosing to enrich themselves at the expense of taxpayers and their country with similar serious consequences for the lobbyists and influencers who attempt to bribe them.
b) Specifically, term limits must include not only the members of Congress but the staff must also be changed out. Entrenched, over-bloated bureaucracy is a danger to our Republic.
c) Specifically, campaign reforms must include removal of all computerized voting and tabulating machines, return to paper ballots being hand counted only, voter identification, strictly limited and controlled use of absentee ballots, a "no confidence in any candidate" vote option on all balloted positions and removal of all PAC financing schemes. One person: one vote.
4. The use of military and law enforcement must be both supported and controlled. Endless wars solely for the benefit of special interest groups is never acceptable. Law enforcement is to be practiced with a view toward equal justice for all.
5. Communism and socialism are merely deceptive ways for elitists to steal and control the resources of others. Free markets where government's only role is to protect the property, rights and resources of all is the standard we uphold.
6. Political activism that goes beyond the limits of peaceful assembly as written in the Constitution is to be condemned under all circumstances even as the rights to lawfully practice free speech and peaceful assembly must be protected and preserved under all circumstances.
7. America first means life, liberty, pursuit of moral excellence and justice for all. From the preborn to the elderly, for all ethnicities, creeds, religions and beliefs there must be equal liberty for all with none having any right or reason to silence, suppress or harm any other.
America First Patriot Party of New Mexico supports the people of New Mexico by putting America First and defending our God-given inalienable rights as put forth in the United States Constitution.
Our mission is to bring forward candidates who are leaders in their own communities who will represent We The People rather than corporate or big money interests.
With the Constitution recognized as the highest law of the land, our party will demand financial transparency, campaign reform, term limits and equal justice.
We adhere to the principle of small government held accountable to the Law as well as to the People, accountability that insures maximum liberty for the citizens of New Mexico.
We, the members of the America First Patriot Party of New Mexico, advocate the American tradition of keeping America our first priority by limiting government and defending the rights of the individual as codified in the Constitution of the United States of America.
Our Core Values are Honor, Courage, Excellence and Transparency.
We uphold that all individuals have the right to exercise sole dominion over their own lives, and have the right to live in whatever manner they choose, so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal right of others to live in whatever manner they choose under the Constitution.
In the United States, political parties other than our own grant to government the right to regulate the lives of individuals and seize the fruits of their labor even when unconstitutional, without proper authority. We, on the contrary, deny the right of any government to do these things, and hold that the United States Constitution is the chain that binds government power and guarantees the indelible and inalienable God-given rights of the people.
The right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are given to all Americans:
thus we support life from conception - supporting contraception and adoption rather than abortion - holding sacred the sanctity of human life of all ages as God's creation and gift for the unborn to the elderly;
thus we support the right to liberty of speech and action;
thus we oppose all attempts by governments to abridge the freedom of speech and press, as well as government censorship in any form;
thus we oppose all government interference with private property such as trespass, confiscation, nationalization, and seizure through eminent domain;
thus we support the prohibition of government waste, fraud, and abuse and misrepresentation of the people.
Since governments, when instituted, must not violate individual rights without just and due cause as provided under the Constitution, we oppose all interference by government in the areas of voluntary, lawful and Constitutional contractual relations among individuals.
People should not be forced to sacrifice their lives and property for the benefit of others but rather they should be left free by government to deal with one another as free individuals.
The resultant economic system, the only one compatible with the protection of individual rights, is the free market because economic systems such as Communism and Socialism are not compatible as they infringe on individual rights and financial freedom.
Above all else, our unwavering commitment is to protect the individual rights and liberties of all Americans.
The purpose of AFPNM shall be to move society and public policy toward the ideals embodied in the Statement of Principles by nominating, supporting, and electing candidates for public office; by engaging in educational and informational activities; by general advocacy and community organizing.